Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1. We wanted to be able to give the disabled a taxi service that they could use in a light-hearted manner, in much the same way as they'd ride around in a go-kart at an amusement park. With carers and those being cared for, there's always a tendency for a relationship of dependency to build up. We wanted the disabled to be able to use the car without any fuss, so that's why we got the maids in to do the job

An admirable-enough sentiment. But a weird execution.

2. We've been outranked!

[Have I really been here long enough to use the first person plural?]

3. I used to have nightmares about these things showing up in the lakes I swam in as a kid. Now I'm glad I never knew these existed.

4. Does Michigan's Lake Superior State University not have a linguistics department? Because if they do, surely someone would've told them that this is bullshit.

5. This is a clever application of behavioral psychology, though it unfortunately reminds me of Matthew Israel.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home