Monday, November 19, 2007

1. Here.

2. That answers that question (#3).

The families want the crosses -- let them have them. But don't let them continue claiming they're not religious symbols. Come on people.

3. Snuffleupagus is visible only to Big Bird; since 1985, all the characters can see him, as Big Bird’s old protestations that he was not hallucinating came to seem a little creepy, not to mention somewhat strained. [From here.]

I'd like to think that, if I hallucinated, I'd hallucinate something like Snuffleupagus (Is that really the correct spelling? I would've guessed Snuffalupagus.)

4. Um, actually, paleoanthropologists don't all agree that A. afarensis was a direct ancestor of homo sapiens. Nice try, though.

5. Toucans and penguins, living in harmony. Though I do like that they didn't make Adam a pale, blonde Aryan.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home