Saturday, November 17, 2007

1. Who knows. It could come in handy some day.

2. I'm confused. Very confused.

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



Do I not use enough big words?

3. Sigh. I suppose it would be too much trouble to ask the victims' families what they would prefer?

However, the state and UHP troopers say they are memorials to brave public servants and not religious in nature.

I'm sorry, but a cross, in any context, is religious in nature. Which is fine, if the person it's memorializing would be okay with that.

4. This makes me sad. Very, very sad.

Ben Stein believes in Intelligent Design?? Oy.

5. My latest Monkees phase has led me here.

An interesting read, and it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. But it's reminded me of a generation gap re: idealism that I keep running across. It's like the anti-60s. People my age are either pessimists or pragmatists of the highest order, and our parents are the dreamers. Strange.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home