Thursday, October 18, 2007

We're Back To Lists Now...

1. Your Linguistic pedantry Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 17 of 36 questions, making you 52.8% pedantically pure (47.2% pedantically corrupt); that is, you are 52.8% pure in the pedantry domain (your linguistic pedantry level is 47.2%.


Not as bad as I thought. Thank god. I'd have to turn in my Devout Descriptivist badge.

2. Apparently being "in love" and having OCD share some neurochemical similarities. They sure as hell don't feel the same. And what happens when someone with OCD falls in love? Extra extra low serotonin?

3. If anyone's ever heard me rant about Scientology and wondered what the hell I was talking about, here's a pretty good summary.

4. I really, really want one:

Pangolins spend most of their daytime hours sleeping, curled up into a ball.

I can relate to that.

5. ABSL. Carol Padden strikes again. She's everywhere, man.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home