Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Backlogging

1. I almost lost this link, but all I had to do to find it again was google "LED sheep."

2. Were they trying to help an injured sea turtle, or were they really trying to create a sea turtle/stingray hybrid....

3. Why is it that I find little dogs in clothing irritating yet find this so endearing?

4. So this clinic is pretty unethical what with the parading as something it's not (a medical facility). But when you have this many red flags popping up so early in your visit there, it's kind of your own damn fault for walking willingly into their trap:

I’m filling out a form. It’s only two pages long and doesn’t ask the usual personal and medical information. One page asks for my name, contact info, date of birth and date of my last period. The other is a disclosure form. It notifies me that the people I’m about to talk to do not have psychological degrees and have not gone to medical school. The volunteers, the form says, should not be considered a substitute for professional counseling. Oh, and the pregnancy test I’m about to take, the form tells me, should not be considered a clinical diagnosis.

Now I know women can be panicky when they're facing an unplanned pregnancy. But still. Honestly. If you still think you should trust these people with your health after reading that, you have to take most of the blame for whatever bullshit they throw at you. You, after all, asked for it. It's not like they're the only option in town.

5. The question is, do any of these soldiers actually give a shit about the goat?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home