Sunday, December 14, 2008

1. The saga continues some more.

But he was offended by the atheist message, which he felt was designed mostly to mock religion.

Well, not solely, I'm sure. And in the FFRF's defense, how many Christian displays/messages do you run across that proclaim that they're right and everyone else is wrong?

I still don't like the sign very much, though.

2. Snails have teeth??! Shit. Something else I need to be afraid of.

3. What the hell is up with this scale illustration?? Is that a woman in a long dress? A priest in a cassock? Is that a neckerchief or an ascot?

4. Jesusduck!

5. And these nimrods say that all dinosaurs died out like 65 trillion years ago? I'm a Christian, and even I know that number is insane, but leave it to science to brainwash the masses using "data" and "carbon dating". You can't tell how old a rock is without reading the Bible. We know from the Bible that the world is about 6,000 years old.

I'd like to expand the use of that phrase: "You can't know ____ without reading the Bible."

You can't know I got that exam question wrong without reading the Bible.

But Officer, you can't know I was speeding without reading the Bible.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home