Friday, November 28, 2008

1. I find this vaguely...disturbing.

Maybe it's the tiny green cowboy hats. I didn't even know those existed.

Maybe it's the fact that the ducks look like they're being choked by their own collars.

Maybe it's the manic, hungry glint in that dog's eye.

2. If Michael Crichton were still alive, I'd suggest he re-write Sphere with one of these things included.

3. Heh. I doubt I'll get an opportunity to use this, but it sounds like fun.

4. Oh shit. Here we go again. I can't really say it any better than this.

Though I do disagree that all segregation is automatically bad. We segregate school children by age. We segregate high school sports players by skill level. The segregation only teaches kids the wrong lesson if they misunderstand its purpose. That's why you explain it to them.

I haven't thought this through as thoroughly as I could, so I might be wrong. But that's where I stand at the moment.

5. Hey. I feel threatened. I think I'll pick up a smaller animal and wave it around to scare away the bad guys.

Or I could try wearing a velcro bodysuit.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home