Sunday, April 06, 2008

1. How is it that Jeff Goldblum is always good for a laugh? It's inhuman.

And the best part is, he'd probably think it was funny too. Goldblum is content.

2. Oh. My. Fucking. God.

At least the guy had a sane and civil response to such frothing at the mouth:

Sherman: Thank you for sharing your perspective with me, and I’m sure that if this matter does go to court—

Too bad it wasn't taken in the spirit in which it was given.

Davis: You have no right to be here! We believe in something. You believe in destroying! You believe in destroying what this state was built upon.

All I can do is shake my head. Why do we let people with such ignorance and anger attain positions of power?

3. I agree that this could backfire. If they were working with a group that included believers with similar objections (like Americans United), that'd be better.

4. Welcome to the glamorous world of archaeology!

5. It's looking at me. Make it stop looking at me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home