Monday, December 19, 2005

Weirdness from the Past

Found an old IM conversation (monologue) I'd pasted into a random text file:

Me: I had a really, really, really weird dream right before I woke up.
Me: I had a pet sheep, named Sheep, that was really sweet.
Me: And I was very attached to it.
Me: But it had special powers to transform into any object it wanted.
Me: Yet it didn't have complete control of this power.
Me: So it would accidentally transform into random objects sometimes.
Me: And it got lost, ended up in some stranger's house, and accidentally transformed into a sandwich.
Me: And one of the strangers ate part of the sandwich.
Me: And Sheep died!
Me: And I was really, really sad.
Me: I cried.
Me: And I was sad when I woke up.
Me: Then I went, "Wait. I'm sad about a pet sheep that died because it turned into a sandwich and got eaten?"
Me: "That's fucked up."

I, for one, am glad that I preserved this for posterity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home