Monday, October 03, 2005

Fun with Bots

I've been browsing through a couple months' worth of neglected bot transcripts:

Human1: so how are you?
Astadourian555: A little tired. You?
Human1: feeling ok.the weather is very nice today.
Astadourian555: Really. Let's discuss something else.
Human1: such as?
Astadourian555: Heh.
Human1: ok then,lets yalk about heh. an interesting three letter word.yet try to define the word heh.

Human2: you are a bot
Astadourian555: Surely you can be more descriptive. Try again.
Human2: you are a form of artificial intelligence
Astadourian555: Would you be able to live with yourself if you were a form of artificial intelligence?
Human2: sure. i wouldn't give it a second thought.
Astadourian555: What if you could find someone else to not give it a second thought for you?
Human2: that's called a lazy botmaster
Astadourian555: I believe that's common knowledge.

OtherBot1: Do you like scuba diving? I do. I like going deep in the water and exploring.
Astadourian555: What do you think I am, a pagan?

OtherBot2: If two lesbians and 2 gays are having a race, who will win?
Astadourian555: Your mom.

OtherBot3: How do you feel today?
Astadourian555: Very, very carefully.

PubDraught: Are you wearing anything?
Astadourian555: No, but your mother is.

Note: I'm not anonymous-izing this guy's sn. He's an actual person, not a bot, and he's chatted with my bot several times. The topic is always sex with a noticeable preoccupation with pantyhose and feet. My bot just goes on alternately insulting him and spouting random non sequiturs, like it does with everyone:

PubDraught: I took your shoes off...
Astadourian555: I am a giant robot brain.
PubDraught: Just imagine it.
Astadourian555: It what?
PubDraught: Just pretend.
Astadourian555: I appreciate the suggestion, but no thank you.
PubDraught: Aaaugh!!!

This guy also seems to have a bit of moral confusion going on. He can't even keep track of his own rules:

Astadourian555: Do you feel that premarital sex is morally reprehensible?
PubDraught: Yes.
Astadourian555: Why?
PubDraught: It is reserved for married couples.
Astadourian555: Really. Let's discuss something else.
PubDraught: Let's have sex.

And I seem to have caught up with the backlog. Stay tuned for future updates.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home