Monday, July 11, 2005

Worldly Possessions, Inc.

1. Am happily ensconced in beautiful (yuppie-ful) Bellevue, WA. Not much going on, other than mild job-searching and major time-wastage. Bureaucracy (re-licensing car and self, health/auto insurance, banking, etc.) having been largely dealt with, I'm left with hours of aggravation-free spare time. I don't know what to do with myself.

2. PSA: Vaginas can cause public embarrassment when you least expect it.

Not worksafe. Not feminist-safe. Not really even minimally-self-respecting-female-safe. Boils down to: go there if you want to get pissed off. But sadly amused at rampant stupidity.

3. Will be wiping my ailing computer this evening. Should improve the adware situation, but I'll probably still need the external cooler (or, as Sean lovingly refers to it, the Iron Lung).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even insulted. It's just too bizarre to be insulting. But I'm compelled to post the an antidote website (if you don't mind):

maybe this is a bit excessive

10:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Heh. I've actually seen that site before.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home